Súmate a la organización líder en temas de Salud Sexual y Reproductiva
INVITES YOU TO INTEGRATE OUR TEAM:
Regional Movement Supporte (Latin America and the Caribbean), SheDecides Support Unit
SheDecides empowers politicians, organisations, creatives and people – especially young people – across the world to work together in new ways to create a new normal. Working together, we advance the fundamental right of girls and women everywhere to decide on their bodies, their lives, their future.
• Design and implement movement building initiatives that facilitate the emergence, growth and sustainability of local movements in the region, in line with regional and in-country context specific needs, in line with the SheDecides Local Movements Guide.
• Support Local Movements in their work to stand up and speak out, change the rules and unlock resources.
• Promote the growth of the regional network of individual and organisational Friends.
• Facilitate meaningful youth engagement, and strong political action at the local and regional level.
• Identify opportunities for global SheDecides Champions and 25x25 young leaders to engagement in local and regional movements.
• Design and support impact of local movements in global initiatives (SheDecides Day, SheDecides open houses, international high-level events, global campaigns).
• Develop and sustain strategic relationships, strengthening SheDecides by deepening key alliances and forging stronger links with regional sister movements.
• Monitor and translate political context and policy priorities in the region to the Movement Catalyst and the Lead for global strategy design.
• Manage regional communication and collaboration with and between SheDecides Champions, Friends, activists and partners as needed.
• Contribute to planning, review and reporting on the SDSU strategy and workplans.
• Ensure that SheDecides is visible and actively engaged in actions that will advance global and local movement building, and related activities by SheDecides Champions.
• Availability to travel circa 70 days a year.
1.1. Staff responsibilities carried out by the job holder
• Supervision of consultants.
1.2. Financial responsibilities carried out by the job holder
• Responsible for budgets and reports related to regional movement building.
1.3. Advisory responsibilities carried out by the job holder.
• Will advise and hold key working relationships with:
o Local SheDecides movements – their Champions, support teams and key partners;
o The Movement Catalyst;
o The communications agency, and other key consultants and agencies supporting the SDSU
• Excellent interpersonal and people management skills, to work effectively and credibly in a diverse, multicultural environment
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Excellent writing
• Dynamic use of technology (online collaborative tools, CRMs, etc)
• Fluent in English to a proficient written and oral working level.
• Ability to speak in Portuguese is highly valued.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
• Educated to degree level in a related discipline e.g. public policy, international development, social or political sciences, gender.
• Masters level or equivalent desirable.
• Mexico City, Tlalpan
• Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. at 6:00 p.m. (full time availability)
• Have a VISA and PASSPORT
• Closing Date: 9 February 2020
• Annual Salary: $25,000.00 USD
- For a detailed description of the position click here.
- Interested applicants should complete the application form found here.
- Information and applications to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Más información y postulaciones al 55480030 ext. 245 o al correo email@example.com con atención a el Lic. Oscar Nuñez
¡Estás a un paso de cambiarle la vida a alguien!
Te invitamos a sumarte a Mexfam con donativos en efectivo o en especie que nos permitan seguir consolidando nuestra misión y extender nuestros programas a más comunidades del país.
Mexfam es una Asociación Civil sin fines de lucro y es donataria autorizada por parte de la Secretaría de Hacienda y Crédito Público por lo que podemos expedir recibo deducible de impuestos.
Contamos también con la deducibilidad en el extranjero.
Fundación Mexicana para la Planeación Familiar A.C.
OrientaSEX: 01800 007 7200
Juárez 208, Col. Tlalpan Centro, Del. Tlalpan, C.P. 14000
Teléfono: 5487-0030 Correo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mexfam© Copyright 2018 Todos los Derechos Reservados.